Before we can administer your exam, carefully read through the following guidelines below and make sure you thoroughly understand them. If you need assistance in understanding our procedures & guidelines, please feel free to ask at this time. Once the exam is administered you are bound to this agreement.
- You will be required to show a Chaminade University of Honolulu Student ID Card.
- Personal belongings (i.e., all bags, cellular telephones, books, notes, and calculator) and other items not required for the exam will be placed under the desk.
- Due to limited space, we do not have a private room in which you can take your exam.
- There will be no breaks once your exam has been administered. No exceptions!
- During the exam, please do not ask others for help. If you have a question, please bring it to the attention of a staff member.
- At no time are you allowed to use a computer, dictionary or other resources to assist you in your exams, unless specified by your instructor.
- If you are caught violating any of the testing guidelines, the Tutoring Center staff has the right to confiscate your exam. No warnings will be given. Violations may include, but are not limited to: materials not authorized for the exam; taking unauthorized breaks; talking; cheating/Academic Dishonesty; exceeding time limit.
- In the event your exam is confiscated, a staff member will document the incident and notify your instructor. In addition, you will no longer be able to take exams in the Tutoring Center (SSS building).