‘Ohana (families) are welcome to attend as well as we have created specialized information sessions just for family members. As a family member, attending New Student Orientation will help you:
- Understand Chaminade’s commitment to your student’s academic and co-curricular success;
- Develop relationships with other new Chaminade ‘ohana and University staff/faculty;
- Discuss safety and security on campus and prepare for emergency and weather situations;
- Discover ways to support your student throughout their Chaminade experience; and
- Learn about academic, social, spiritual, and wellness resources on campus for your student.
We look forward to you joining us at New Student Orientation!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Retention, Advising and Career Preparation at (808) 735-4724 during the hours of 8:30am 4:30pm (HST).