Our sessions and activities are designed to provide a foundation for your academic and social success by linking you to many campus services & resources. Orientation assists first-year students in bridging the gap between high school & college, and it offers transfer students an opportunity to easily transition into a different university and different experiences.
During orientation, you will:
- Explore campus to learn about Chaminade’s resources and services;
- Learn about safety, security, and emergency preparedness on-campus and on O’ahu;
- Connect with faculty to hear more about academic life at Chaminade;
- Discover community at Chaminade and our expectations regarding student behavior;
- Meet other new students and form new friendships with classmates.
We look forward to you joining us at New Student Orientation! We hope that your time at Chaminade University will be filled with brand new experiences, new friends, and new beginnings.