- Go to portal.chaminade.edu.
- Enter your User name (Chaminade student ID #) and password. Note: Your default password is the last 4 digits of your social security number OR birth date (mmddyy).
- Once your portal homepage opens, look for the “WebAdvisor” box on the right-hand side.
- Select “Academic Profile” under WebAdvisor. This will expand to expose another set of links
- Select “Program Evaluation”
- Check the box next to your program and then click submit to view your program evaluation
- Go to webadvisor.chaminade.edu.
- Click on “Students.”
- Select the “Log In” tab.
- Enter your User ID (Chaminade Student ID #) and your password (your default password is the last 4 digits of your social security number) and then select “Submit.”
- When WedAdvisor opens, select the “Program Evaluation” link under the “Academic Planning” section.
- To view your current program evaluation , select your degree program and click submit.
- Or to view a program evaluation for an intended degree program then select your intended degree from the drop down menu and click submit