Declare Your Major

Who: Day Undergraduate Students

What: Declare (or change) your major and/or minor so your official records can indicate the degree you are working towards

When: You should declare your major by the time you have earned 60 credits in order to graduate in a timely manner.

Where: Download and complete the Declaration of Major Form. Physical copies are also available at the Office of Retention, Advising, and Career Preparation (RACP), located in Clarence T.C. Ching Hall, Room 252.

How: We encourage you to visit an Advisor in the RACP Office to discuss plans for your intended major. You can then complete the form and we do the rest of the work!

Why: Declaring your major helps you plan the most efficient and beneficial path to your degree and it takes just a few minutes of your time.